1 cup cooked quinoa
1/2 cup of crumbled feta
¾ cup coarsely grated carrot (approx. 2 medium carrots)
¼ cup fresh coriander- coarsely chopped
1/4 tsp ground cumin or chilli powder
1/4 tsp salt and pepper to taste
3 tbs fine almond flour
3 tbs ground chia
approx 1/4 cup hot water
extra water if needed
1. Mix the almond flour with hot water in a small bowl to form a thick paste.
2. Mix all remaining ingredients together.
3. Combine parts 1 & 2 if it is a little dry add extra water
4. Using a small ice-cream scoop, scoop out some of the mixture and make small burgers with your hands. I wear rubber gloves when doing this.
5. Place on a lined or grease proofed baking sheet.
6. Bake at 180c for approximately 25 mins until golden.
Serve with fresh salad leaves, warm wholemeal pitta bread and raita.