Heart disease and cancer are reversible when you know how. There are times when I despair at the denial in people, when we talk about health and food. Most people I talk to are adamant that what they eat is, in the main, healthy; and seem blind to the long-term dangers of the food they are eating.
Living the illusion, is when you hear what you want to hear, and disregard the rest.
Yesterday, I was locking my push-bike to a post, outside the local Post Office, as I heard, “Hiya; how are you doing?” I looked up, and there was an acquaintance of mine who I have had dealings with in the motor trade. He was munching on a bag of crisps (chips US). I had not seen him to talk to for about 5 years.
We talked about health and my fight against Prostate Cancer, and he recognised I had lost a lot of weight. I explained about the change in diet to a healthier meat and dairy free diet; no vegetable oil, less alcohol and no processed food. He remarked that he had seen me buzzing around on my bike a lot and out walking, and had assumed the weight loss was due to the exercise.
He then went on to tell me, at 58, years ago, he had been admitted to hospital with heart trouble and had a stent fitted in an artery, just outside his heart. He told me he had quit smoking cigarettes some years back, and switched to Hamlet (small) cigars, in the belief it would be less risky, but he believed the cigar smoking had caused his need for a stent in his artery.
I did my best to explain that it was meat, dairy and vegetable oil, which have caused his arteries to block. He justified by telling me he had cut out all fat and even now only eats game (partridge, pheasant, quail, rabbit). I drew breath with despair, and explained that the meat itself contained a lot of fat and that compared to 100 years ago, from a diet of 10% meat and dairy, we are now consuming over 40%. Vegetable oil consumption has increased too. He argued, as he munched on the rest of his crisps (chips) that it was the cigars. That was when I knew I was talking to someone in denial.
The vast majority of us are in denial about what we eat, how much we eat and what is in the food we eat; and how processed food is killing us… slowly.
We are in denial, because no organisation is educating us. It should start in school. But what chance do we have when our schools have vending machines with chocolate bars, crisps (chips) and sugary fizzy dinks like Coca Cola and Pepsi? What chance do we have when school dinners are bought on a minimum budget, which determines the nutritional value of the food; food which is over-cooked so the nutrition is lost; fatty food, such as lasagne, Panini, chips (fries) burgers, cheese melt, white spaghetti. Even if an alternative healthy option is put on display, what do you expect a child to gravitate to?
The denial has to stop at home, with you. Take a good look in your fridge and cupboards and take stock of what you are feeding yourself and your family.
Are you eating to live, or are you eating to die? Is your food alive or is it dead? If your food is processed; it’s dead. If your food is refined; it’s dead. If you eat meat; it’s DEAD! Dead food has little or compromised nutrition. Your immune system can only work at a limited maximum capacity; and when it runs at capacity and you overload it with dead food, processed food, refined food, sugary food, chemicals in food, chemicals in the air, chemicals in the home, chemicals in the water you drink, chemicals in the water you bathe in, and the drinks you consume; you get disease.
Almost every chronic condition and disease is a result of poor diet, poor choices of food with little nutrition and an imbalance of the nutrition we need. Out body is a finely tuned machine, which has specific requirements to work properly. Deprive it of some of those food and drink (water) requirements, and your body will work overtime to create them internally to survive, but when overloaded, fails and breaks down.
If you want to prevent or reverse cancer. If you want to prevent or reverse heart disease. If you want to reverse your chronic ailments. If you want to rid yourself of type 2 diabetes. If you want a much healthier body, it’s time to step away from denial and learn the truth about what we are eating, and how it is affecting our bodies.
If you can make it, we are running a 2-day seminar: Are You Eating to Live, or Eating to Die?
By attending this two-day seminar, you can transform your life. Imagine learning how to acheive your ideal weight without the need to constantly be on a diet.
If you were given the option to spend two days on a seminar that would help you decrease your risk of ever having heart disease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, eczema or asthma, would you make a point of attending?
In order to be the change, we all need help and support from those who know how to navigate creating change. Join us for a fun filled, seminar which will show you how quickly and easily serve up nutritious, healthy meals. Discover how to eliminate food cravings. Increase your ability to protect your loved ones from life threatening diseases.
Discover the worst drinks and foods that actually promote disease and lead to thousands of premature deaths.
How your kids develop is a direct result of what you feed them. None of us want our children to experience disease, pain or acquire terminal ill diseases, but unless we stop feeding our kids cancer friendly foods, we are programming them to become addicted to foods which are killing us. Most people don’t want to give up the foods they have been trained to love.
So here’s a question for you…
“Which do you love more,
cancer friendly foods,
or your kids?”
- It increases our mental ability, so we are able to navigate our daily challenges with more ease.
- Creates a sense of inner balance, thereby improving our relating potential with others.
- Increases our ability to stay positive, which reduces our risk of dis-ease and viruses. A healthy attitude improves your auto-immune system
- Allows us to develop greater emotional intelligence, so we can control how we ‘choose’ to allow outside events to influence us.
- Reduces the amount of chaos in our lives.
- Improves our professional prospects, due to our ability to maintain a sense of perspective.
- Develops and improves our relationship with ourself, so we can be more compassionate and understanding with others.
- Reduces anxiety, fear, and insomnia.
- It increases our ability to receive higher guidance, so we can avoid conflict and chaos.
- It gives us support, strength and courage to deal with the journey of life.
I am sure you can probably think of some others reasons to add to this list, however, when life gets too hectic, if it isn’t working for you, the biggest gift you can give to others and yourself, is to invest in further personal and spiritual development.
Here’s just a few development master classes that could help you:-
Online Archangel Therapy Master Class Level 1 – 8 & 15 October @ 8pm – Join us and learn how to talk WITH the angels, not to them!
Archangel Therapy Masters Class Levels 3 & 4 – 9 & 10 Nov in Retford – Take your angelic communication to the next level with this advanced spiritual development master class.
Confidence & Self-Esteem Through Soul Empowerment – 16 17 Nov in Retford – If you need to put your life back together, if you feel you’re life is a mess, or you are sick and tired of being disappointed, betrayed, rejected, used or abused, then this master lass offers you the opportunity to heal yourself and learn to live.
Eat To Live – Transforming Your Life – 23 & 24 Nov in Retford – If you’re ready to finally lose weight without counting calories or dieting; or perhaps you want to ensure you and you’re loved ones eliminate the threat of disease, then transform your life with this amazing weekend. This class is a motivating weekend to help you resolve your food addictions, lose weight and inhibit your chances of having a terminally ill disease.
Intuitive Tarot – Level 1 – 30 Nov & 1 Dec in Retford – Psychic development at its best. Learn the symbolic language of spirit in a fun, intuitive and easy way.
Chakra Healing – 7 & 8 Dec in Retford – This class offers you the opportunity to journey into energy and emotional healing. A must for those who require a deeper depth of knowledge on chakra healing and balancing.
Don’t Book a Reading with a
or Tarot Reader Until
You’ve Read This…..
Make Sure You’re Not Wasting Your Money!
When you have a psychic reading, you’re paying someone to give you answers and advice to the problems, or worries you have in your life.A psychic reading is more than finding out what the future holds, you are paying for spiritual counselling, so it make sense, that you check out the psychic you’re asking advice from, is qualified to give you that advice.
Here’s your checklist you may want to consider to ensure you get excellent guidance and help.
Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Clairsentient or Psychic Medium? What do you want from your reading?
A clairvoyant is a person who has the power to see the future and spirit. A Clairaudient is a person who can hear spirit. A Clairsentient is a person who can sense spirit and energy vibrations. The best psychics have all these gifts.A psychic medium is someone who can speak with loved ones who have passed over. Not all spiritual readers are the same. If you want to ensure you get the best, be sure to ask the reader about their gifts.
Does the reader have the ability to perceive, assess and positively influence their own and other people’s emotions?
A good psychic reading is also a good counsellor?
• Is your chosen psychic able to professionally counsel you and give you a variety of solutions to your problems?
• Do they treat you with respect and make you feel understood?
• Are they able to focus on your problems?
• Does your psychic make you feel comfortable and at ease?
• Will they give you advice that lets you learn how to deal with your problems in a positive way?
• Are they able to support and encourage your self-confidence, so you’re able to follow your life path and be in control?
• Beware of psychic clairvoyants who appear to have issues themselves, i.e. They don’t have a good word for the opposite sex, or they tell you what you should do, like you should leave your partner.
• Are they able to help you confront the issues you have in a positive and understanding manner?
• Are they defensive and arrogant, or open and non-judgemental?
• Do they have substance/physical abuse counselling experience?
• Do they have bereavement counselling experience?
• A true psychic will not make decisions for you.
Solutions to Relationship Problems?
• What experience do they have in relationship counselling?
• What experience do they have with abusive relationships?
• What experience do they have in gay relationships?
• What experience do they have when dealing with parent/child relationships?
• Are they able to offer ‘real’ solutions to your problems?
Will they give you bad news?
A good psychic will never tell you that someone is about to die, or that they see an imminent death around you. A good psychic will only give you details of things that are changeable. There’s no point in telling you that someone is going to die, for you to start to grieve early; and anyone who does, doesn’t have your best interests at heart.
A true psychic may raise issues you didn’t want to have to deal with and they may at times tell you things that you weren’t prepared to accept. So when consulting a psychic, make sure you’re prepared for answers you may not like.
How accurate are they?
Beware of advertisements that offer ‘FREE’ accurate psychic readings. Naturally gifted authentic psychics provide their services for a fee, just like doctors, lawyers, accountants, consultants, and other professional advisors. They have to earn a living like everyone else. If you don’t feel your psychic is being very accurate, tell them so, don’t just sit there letting them tell you a load of information that isn’t relevant. No psychic is 100% accurate, but they should be able to give you enough details and insights for you to connect with what is being given to you.
Can they prove their expertise?
Do they have hundreds of recommendations from people?
Can they provide you with written testimonials, or people to contact, so you can talk to them about how their reading went?
If you’re psychic is on the internet, are they continually adding to their testimonial page?
If you’re visiting your psychic, do they have a client book where people have added their comments for you to see whether or not; this is the right psychic for you?
Beware of psychics who feel the need to claim they read for celebrities? Unless they have an endorsement.
Can they read for you, without having to ask you a load of questions?
Beware of someone who gives you general information, then follows the advice with a question. For example, they may say something like… “I see a white cottage, is this your house?” A true psychic will not pump you for information.
How long has your psychic had their gift and is it a natural gift, or have they been professionally trained?
Ideally they will have had their gift from birth and have also trained with reputable training organisations to enhance their own skills further.
What experiences of life have they had, to be able to give you impartial, sound advice?
• Sexual Abuse
• Physical Abuse
• Mental Abuse
• Drug Abuse
Do they have a family of their own and expertise with children?
A psychic who’s not had to raise children is unlikely to have had the right kind of experience to be able to give you advice on matters involving parenthood.
Pricing – Cheap as Chips!
How much should you expect to pay for your psychic reading? – There are no right or wrong answers here, but if you were building your own home to live in for the rest of your life, would you pick the cheapest materials or would you try to find the best you could, that offered value for money? I would certainly caution you to beware of those who sit at a psychic fair offering readings for less than £25.00. If it’s cheap, you are running the risk of being scammed, alternatively it indicates that the reader doesn’t value themselves and their services very highly. At the same time, neither does someone who charges a lot of money necessarily represent the best. Look at the readers reviews, if you’re at a psychic fair, don’t be afraid to ask someone who has just had a reading, what they thought of their reading, once they have left the readers table.
Finally, not all psychics are the same: –
A psychic who asks you your date of birth may just be checking you’re old enough to have a reading, but they could use this information to give you a numerological reading.
A psychic who asks you what your star sign is, or the month you were born, will use this information to give you a general horoscope reading.
Psychic Facial Readings or Psychic Signature Readings are not intuitive readings. Physiognomy (face reading) is a personality analysis. Graphology is a way of analysing your personality from how you write. Neither of these are psychic intuitive readings.
Tarot Readers – Did they learn to read their cards, or do they interpret the cards? Ideally you want a reader who not only reads intuitively but they also have attended training for greater depth of knowledge.
Angel Readers – Do they actually channel and intuitively receive messages from the angels or do they just read the message off angel cards? Aim for guidance and facts not fluff.
Here’s just a few comments about my readings: –
Reviewer: Jennifer from Australia
I ordered my Celtic Cross reading because I was at a crossroad in my life and needed some guidance as to what I needed to do, to move on to the next stage in my life. I opted not to ask for help on any particular aspect. Jill gave me very detailed information, some scary, some testing, some great news and I was glad I didn’t specify as I feel we get what we really need, not what we think we need, by being open to what comes. I hope that anyone who feels stuck like I did will have one of these great readings. My thanks Jill:) xx
Reviewer: MARYAM from Birmingham West Midlands!
Thank you so much Jill! The reading was spot on! I felt emotional when I read it, I felt the loving presence of the angels! I had to read through it few times, to fully absorb it all.
Reviewer: Judy Crane from Australia
Hi Jill, Many thanks for the Angelic Reading. All of the information that came through was very in-depth and spot on in terms of personal truth. I feel that the guidance was very supportive and honest. I appreciate having this reading done, and know that I will refer back to it time and time again. Thank you very much. Blessings be. With love and light Judy
Reviewer: Jodie Archer from California
Thank you Jill for this wonderful new reading. I am a soul and angel channel myself and can confirm that without knowing me at all you gave me a lot of what I have been told by my own angelic guides about my soul needs, and what my own heart has told me. It was the confirmation I needed to accept truths I already knew, and wonderfully and clearly put. As a channel, I recognize good ones and consider you one of the best. Blessings.
Reviewer: Lana Leiner from Texas, USA
This was my first reading of this kind. There was so much specific detail given of my soul. Very enlightening, especially the past lives. The kind of reading that needs to be reread very slowly so that I can truly understand. One part that described my soul now in this body rang so true that it brought tears. Did not understand the codes at the end of the reading but will work on that.
Reviewer: David Weaver from LA, USA
Ancient knowledge from an oracle to help me with life’s challenges was something I decided to try. I was at a crossroads and just didn’t understand how to move on spiritually. This reading has helped me shed light on what to do. There is a ton of information in this reading for those initiated into understanding of the higher self. It explained the cycles of life and how to navigate through it from a spiritual perspective. A mixture of native american wisdom with god/goddess wisdom and… elemental wisdom, so, so much stuff it will take me a long time to tire of reading this. Thanks for this.
Reviewer: Bar from New York, USA
Thank you so much Jill, you were very accurate on many counts. I’m amazed at some of the things you knew about me and enlightened me about my future greatly. As a sceptic, I’m quite blown away! Love Bar xxx
Reviewer: Julia from Chelmsford, Essex, UK
I’ve just had a full reading and it was excellent. Many aspects of my life were seen accurately and I KNOW I can go into the future and leave my past life behind. Thanks very much.
Reviewer: Kelly from Sydney, Australia
Thank you so much you helped me more than you’ll evey know. Love Kelly.
Reviewer: Maisie Weston from Oxford
An extremely accurate and calming reading. A moving inner experience. Thank you
Reviewer: Lisa from LA, USA
Very good reading. Lots of interesting points and guidance. Very accurate!
Reviewer: Russ from Ibiza, Spain
Provided spiritual guidance and a sense of direction – Accurate
Reviewer: ***** Stacey from **
Thank you, a lovely experience and something to think about.
Reviewer: Yvonne Walker from Leeds
A truly delightful experience. Thank you so much.
Reviewer: AnneMarie from Cheshire, UK
Thank you, I realise its time to move on. I just needed to be reassured I was making the right decisions. xx
Reviewer: Cathy from Derby, UK
Thank you very much. I asked 3 questions and you picked on each one in turn (I didn’t tell you what the questions were.) So amazingly accurate!
Beloved ones, the energies today are now clearing. Mass consciousness is moving towards assessing situations with time and patience, before making decisions. I would urge all of you to be methodical and thorough with any major decisions you make to ensure your goals are achieved with the minimum of disruption over the last couple of days.
Although the energies are lessoning, this can still affect your ability to feel creative or adventurous. Those who are still resisting these new energies, particularly the male of your species, may still experience periods of stubbornness and harbouring a period of tunnel-vision mentality. During the final phase of these energies, pleas do not feel that you are failing or not progressing.
These new energies that came in over this week, will help you steadily begin to move forward. You should now find the weekend energies a lot more gentle, calmer and easier to stomach. This weekend you will find a balancing of opposites and healing taking place. During this period, the more flexible you are and calm in nature, the more happier and relaxing time you will experience.
Try to understand that these energies have affected your planet to help mass consciousness break down walls of difference, dishonesty and denial. A new period of growth and healing will be implemented in the months to come. Be of the light.
28 – August – Journey to the Arcturian Crystal Lake Healing Meditation and experiencing your 5th dimensional body.
Come along and join other like-minded people in a semi-trance channelled meditation with Jill Harrison. These evenings are run once a month and will incorporate meditations to help you develop your ability to connect and communicate with spirit.
Fun-filled and deeply relaxing, you’ll have a whale of a time. Learn how to channel energies and control what happens in spirit communication. Receive messages and gifts from your spirit guides, angels and other light-beings. Explore ancient and sacred lands in the safety of your own home. (Max 25 attendees, so book early to avoid disappointment!)
Start Time: 8pm GMT London Time – Finish Time: Approx 9pm
25 – September – Journey to discover your life direction
30 – October – Visiting the future and tuning into abundance
30 – November – Reviewing your book of life
30 – December – Renewing and receiving healing energies for 2014
Have you seen us promoting our webinars and wondered what a webinar is?
If you’re not sure, you could be missing out on a great evening’s entertainment and fun.
A webinar is a way of watching a presentation, lecture, or joining in on a class over the internet. You can just watch, or you can add your comments using a facility called chat, which is like sending a free text message. You can also get access to handouts, if available, which you can print off and read at your own leisure. A webinar broadcast also offers you the opportunity to chat with like-minded people and share ideas, tips and comments.
To watch one of our broadcasts all you have to do is book your place, and then at the appropriate date and time, go to the internet address we give you, turn on your speakers or put on your headset, sit back to watch and listen to our presentations.
It really is that simple. If you’ve watched a video on youtube, then you can watch one of our broadcasts, the only difference is our sessions are live, not pre-recorded offering you the opportunity to ask questions, connect with like-minded people and expand your consciousness.
You can watch via:-
- Ipad/Other Tablet
- Iphone/Smart Phone
- If you’re in the USA, you can call in and listen on the phone
Look around you! Every other person you see is going to die of heart disease. 50% of all people are dying, needlessly, of heart disease; and the age is getting younger all the time. The actor, James Galdolfini (Sopranos) just died of heart failure aged 51. Children are already developing heart disease. Teenagers are having heart attacks.
Statistics show that 50% of all people who have a heart attack for the first time, only have one symptom… death. Why is it happening??? Find the truth about why we are dying so young.
Your heart is the motor which pumps blood to every extremity of your body, to feed it, water it, grow it and repair it. Imagine your blood is like oil in a car engine. A filter keeps it clean to keep the engine running smoothly, without the need for repair. But what if you don’t change the filter? The filter gets clogged, and then the channels which the oil passes through get clogged and eventually the engine gets too hot and seizes.
Each time you eat meat, dairy products, oils and fats, your blood has to transport the fat and the protein throughout the body. When there is so much fat in the blood, your filters; colon, liver, pancreas and kidneys are overloaded, so the fat keeps circulating around your blood system, until your organs can cope and distribute the fat into growth or fat cells.
Problem is, for some of you, the blood never clears, with all the meat, dairy and oils you eat each day. Let me put this into perspective; one double cheeseburger has been shown to increase the fat cells in the blood system to take up 50% of the whole of the blood system. It can even be measured now from the whites of your eyes. As it circulates around your blood system, the fat cells eventually start to cling to the walls of your veins, arteries and capillaries, leaving a slimy coating, which is medically called plaque.
Little by little, your veins and arteries start to get filled so the hole the blood passes though gets smaller. In order to get enough blood around your body, your heart has to pump harder.
Ever tried to blow up a long narrow balloon and gone red in the face? That is similar to what is happening to your heart.
Add to this, the valve ways through your heart are also getting smaller, until, one day, one of them totally blocks, and… you guessed it, your heart can’t pump. You have a heart attack.
Your Doctor doesn’t tell it like this does she/he? Instead you get ramblings about cholesterol levels and high blood pressure. Maybe you are told to take a little exercise. Maybe you are prescribed aspirin.
See, most Doctors are programmed at University and throughout their life, to treat the symptom. They don’t spend much time on the cause. Why? Because it doesn’t make any money. The money is in the drugs.
Cardiovascular drugs or cardiology drugs are prescription drugs and medicines for diseases relating to the structure and function of the heart and blood vessels.
Studies in these areas include: angina, arrhythmia, cardiomyopathy, congenital heart disease, heart failure, coronary artery disease, high cholesterol, blood clots, hypertension, circulation disorders, strokes, valvular heart disease, varicose veins, thread veins and others.
Here is a list of FDA (The American Food and Drug Administration) approved drugs.
- Adcirca (tadalafil), for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Advicor (extended-release niacin/lovastatin), for the treatment of cholesterol disorders
- Agrylin (anagrelide HCL); Treatment for Thrombocythemia
- Altocor (lovastatin) Extended-Release Tablets; Oral tablets for the adjuctive treatment of hypercholesterolemia
- Amturnide (aliskiren + amlodipine + hydrochlorothiazide); For the treatment of uncontrolled hypertension
- Androderm (Testosterone Transdermal System); Treatment for primary and secondary hypogonadism
- Angiomax (bivalirudin); For patients with unstable angina undergoing percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA)
- Argatroban Injection; Anticoagulant for prophylaxis or treatment of thrombosis in patients with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Atacand (candesartan cilexetil); For the treatment of hypertension
- Atacand (candesartan cilexetil); Treatment for hypertension
- Atacand (candesartan cilexetil); Treatment for hypertension
- Atryn (antithrombin recombinant lyophilized powder for reconstitution); for the prevention of peri-operative and peri-partum thromboembolic events
- Azor (amlodipine besylate; olmesartan medoxomil); for the treatment of hypertension
- Baycol (cerivastatin sodium); Treatment for high cholesterol
- Benicar; Oral tablet for the treatment of hypertension
- BiDil (isosorbide dinitrate/hydralazine hydrochloride); For the treatment of heart failure in black patients
- Brilinta (ticagrelor); For the reduction of thrombotic events in patients with acute coronary syndrome
- Caduet (amlodipine/atorvastatin ); For the treatment of hypertension, chronic stable angina and vasospastic angina
- Captopril and hydrochlorotiazide: Generic equivalent of Capozide
- Captopril and hydrochlorotiazide;
- Treatment for hypertension
- Cardizem (R) (Diltiazem HC1 for injection) Monvial (R)
- Cleviprex (clevidipine); For the treatment of hypertension when oral therapy is not feasible or not desirable
- Corlopam; Treatment for severe high blood pressure
- Corvert Injection (ibutilide fumarate injection); Treatment for irregular contractions of the heart
- Covera-HS (verapamil); Treatment for hypertension and angina
- Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium); For the treatment of primary hypercholesterolemia (heterozygous familial and nonfamilial) and mixed dyslipidemia
- Diltiazem HCL, Extended-Release Capsules; For the reduction of high blood pressure
- Diovan (valsartan);Oral capsules and tablets for the treatment of hypertension
- Diovan (valsartan); Treatment for hypertension
- Diovan HCT (valsartan); Treatment for hypertension
- DynaCirc CR; Treatment for hypertension
- Edarbi (azilsartan medoxomil); For the treatment of hypertension
- Edarbyclor (azilsartan medoxomil and chlorthalidone); For the treatment of hypertension
- Efient (prasugrel); for the prevention of thrombotic cardiovascular complications in acute coronary syndromes
- Imagent (perflexane lipid microspheres); Ultrasound contrast agent for improved imaging of the heart
- Innohep (tinzaparin sodium) injectable; For the treatment of acute symptomatic deep vein thrombosis
- Inspra (eplerenone tablets); Oral tablets for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Integrilin; Injection of eptifibatide
- Lescol (fluvastatin sodium); Treatment for coronary atherosclerosis
- Lescol (fluvastatin sodium) capsules, Rx; Treatment for the reduction of triglycerides
- Lescol XL (fluvastatin sodium) tablet, extended release; For the use as an adjunct to diet to reduce elevated total cholesterol
- Letairis (ambrisentan); For the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Levitra (vardenafil)
- Lexxel (enalapril maleate-felodipine ER); Treatment for hypertension
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium); For the prevention of cardiovascular disease and treatment of hyperlipidemia and dyslipidemia
- Mavik (trandolapril); Treatment for hypertension
- Mevacor (lovastatin) tablets; Treatment for primary prevention of coronary heart disease
- Micardis (telmisartan); Treatment for Hypertension
- Micardis HCT (telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide); For the treatment of hypertension
- Microzide (hydrochlorothiazide); Treatment for mild-to moderate hypertension
- Multaq (dronedarone); For the treatment of paroxysmal or persistent atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter
- Natrecor (nesiritide); For the treatment of patients with acutely decompensated congestive heart failure
- Niaspan; Niacin extended-release tablets; Nitrostat (nitroglycerin) Tablets
- For the acute relief of an attack or acute prophylaxis of angina pectoris due to coronary artery disease.
- Normiflo; Treatment for deep venous thrombosis
- Pentoxifylline; Generic equivalent of Trental
- Pindolol; Generic equivalent of Visken
- Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate); Treatment for cardiac atherosclerotic events
- Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate); For the treatment of acute coronary syndrome
- Posicor; Treatment for hypertension and chronic stable angina pectoris
- Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate mesylate);For the risk reduction of stroke and embolism due to atrial fibrillation
- Pravachol (pravastatin sodium); Treatment for cholesterol-lowering
- Pravachol (pravastatin sodium); Treatment for heart disease
- Prinivil or Zestril (Lisinopril); Treatment for hypertension, heart failure, and acute myocardial infarction
- ProAmatine (midodrine); Treatment for hypotension
- Procanbid (procainamide hydrochloride extended-release tablets); Treatment for ventricular arrhythmias
- Ranexa (ranolazine); For the treatment of chronic angina in patients failing first-line therapy
- Remodulin (treprostinil); For the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension in patients with NYHA Class II-IV symptoms
- ReoPro; Treatment for cardiac ischemic complications
- REPRONEX(menotropins for injection, USP); Generic equivalent of Pergonal
- Retavase (reteplase); Treatment for patients suffering from heart attack
- Rythmol; Treatment for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Soliris (eculizumab); For the treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria
- Teczem (enalapril maleate/diltiazem malate); Treatment for hypertension
- Tekamlo (aliskiren + amlodipine); For the treatment of hypertension
- Tekturna (aliskiren); For the treatment of hypertension
- Teveten (eprosartan mesylate plus hydrochlorothiazide); Tablets for the treatment of hypertension
- Teveten (eprosartan mesylate); Treatment for hypertension
- Tiazac (diltiazem hydrochloride); Treatment for hypertension
- Tiazac (diltiazem hydrochloride); Treatment for chronic stable angina
- Tiazac (diltiazem hydrochloride); Treatment for chronic stable angina
- Toprol-XL (metoprolol succinate); For the treatment of hypertension, angina pectoris and heart failure
- Tribenzor (olmesartan medoxomil + amlodipine + hydrochlorothiazide); For the treatment of hypertension
- Tricor (fenofibrate); For the treatment of primary hypercholesterolemia, mixed lipidemia and hypertriglyceridemia
- Tricor (fenofibrate); Treatment for very high triglyceride levels
- Trilipix (fenofibric acid); For the treatment of dyslipidemia, hypertriglyceridemia and hyperlipidemia
- Tyvaso (treprostinil); For the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Vascepa (icosapent ethyl); For the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia
- Warfarin Sodium tablets; Generic equivalent of Coumadin
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban); For the prophylaxis of deep vein thrombosis during knee or hip replacement surgery
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban); For the reduction in the risk of stroke and systemic embolism resulting from atrial fibrillation
- Zocor; Treatment for high cholesterol
Did you notice Aspirin isn’t in that list? Why? The patent has lapsed, so it is cheap to buy, so the drug companies don’t get rich recommending it.
So who decides which drug you get? Your Doctor? No! The drug companies sell the drugs to your Doctor’s surgery. Notice the competition with hypertension drugs? The different manufacturers court the Doctor’s surgeries.
BUT you don’t need all this if you change the way you eat. Heart disease and heart related blood circulation disorders, are REVERSABLE.
You CAN reverse heart disease. You simply have to cut out processed food, refined food, vegetable oils, meat and dairy, and you WILL reverse the disease, lower your cholesterol, reduce your blood pressure and lose weight fast, without having to cut down to rabbit food portions.
We evolved as plant eaters, not meat eaters. Everything you need is in plants (vegetables), beans, fruit and grains.
Want to know more about how we can stop dying of heart disease and cancer?
on 1st August 2013
Start Time: 7:30pm GMT London Time
Finish Time: Approx 9pm
In any given moment you are gifted with the power of choice. You have a unique opportunity to exercise your will, so how, and what will you choose today beloved ones? To avoid choice is to disempower yourself from what today, and the future holds for you. If you consciously choose and consider what the reaction, to your action is, this will enable you to see life clearly.
Throughout your lives challenging situations will present themselves to you. These challenges help you to learn, grow and understand more about yourself. You may find a new situation whereby you have to mix with others you do, or don’t like. You may be challenged to stand up for yourself and speak out. Only through your choices can your soul grow. Wisdom is acquired in many ways.
If you feel that for most of your life you have been told who, how and what to be, then recognise you have the most up-to-date tools within you, to create lasting change by the power of choice. Whatever is happening in your life right now, is because you have allowed it to be there. Look at your life right now, where have you chosen wisely and where have you unconsciously chosen, and not chosen as wisely?
Every decision you make is a choice. Whilst ever you state you can’t, remember choosing not to chose, is also a choice. There can be no room in a master’s life for can’ts, should’s or could haves. You have to learn to use your inner power. I call upon all of you to focus on being aware of how powerful you are. Use this moment to realise where your choices have currently led you to, and if necessary, make a point of recovering your own power.
No other soul has the right to tell another soul what to do, be, say, or how to live. It is your own choice. Focus upon your heart chakra, breathe in deeply and ask yourself if you ‘feel’ the choice you are about to make, is the right one for you. Anything, but a straight ‘Yes’, is a ‘No’.
Using the power of choice will help you feel in more control of your life. When you are in control of your life, you will feel complete. So beloved ones, what are you going to do with the gift of choice today? I hope you will chose to ponder upon my guidance.
Article By Glenn Harrison
As Jill was dozing in bed, she was prompted by Metatron to write down the following 12 levels of consciousness. He was explaining that we have become so detached from the Creator that we are spending many thousands of reincarnated lives, learning lessons, over and over, which should be done at a much quicker rate, if it wasn’t for our free-will and ego. The vast majority of people on our planet are at level 1 and 2, in all nations.
Level 1: Just an awareness of life. Very little is accomplished. A person just learns to exist. Unaware of their behavioural traits.
Level 2: Experiences a passive or aggressive existence (Is aware of this behaviour). A person learns to understand the basic functions of life; and to respect life.
Level 3: The beginning of self-awareness. A thirst for knowledge grows. Explores spiritual concepts of mind, body and spirit. Lessons are learned of ‘duality in all things’ and the way this influences.
Level 4: Enlightenment begins, and a person learns about unconditional love. Lessons in life begin in earnest.
Level 5: Conscious energy moves into a higher frequency. Lessons are learnt about energy, and power of the energy, and how to use it to make vibrational change.
Level 6: A person learns individualisation, and intuition takes control. They are able to see past, present and future for the self. They establish a need to assist large soul-masses towards evolution. They choose to sway populations and enter into teaching roles to create change.
Level 7: Moves into manifestation. Very few make this level. They choose to use energy to co-create unconditional love.
Levels 8-12: only small percentage make these levels.
Level 8: Understands the masculine energies.
Level 9: Understands the feminine energies.
Level 10: Begins self-realisation on a dimensional scale.
Level 11: Begins connecting to the Sun’s governance. Can now affect creation on a universal scale. Uses fusion to manifest. (Our Sun is a ‘mini-me’, one of trillions of Suns (stars) which are extensions of the Creator; which God, light, the one conscious energy, uses to connect within the universes.)
Level 12: The flow of resources is unlimited. Understands the limitless state of unconditional love.
Blessings one and all. Currently at this time, in humankind’s evolution, as the cosmic energies align to bring in new magnetic frequencies, it is possible that the Earth-plane could experience extreme weather conditions for the rest of this month.
As comic energies fluctuate and realign themselves, so too will planet Earth react to these new vibrations. This means in some areas of your planet, severe weather can bring droughts and fires in some places, and floods in other areas.
As these energies are quite fractious, those who are susceptible to environmental vibrations, may well feel anxious, nauseous and out of balance. These energies are expected to affect the Earth-plane for the next three weeks. The mass consciousness of humans may well be affected, so it would be in your best interests to seek peaceful and calm environments. Inner cities and built up areas are at most risk of community and political unrest.
As these new energies are coming in to help support the new spiritual foundations of mankind, it is quite normal that when existing foundations are removed, a period of resettlement is required. These magnetic energies which travel through the cosmos, all energies are absorbed by all matter. During this month, these magnetic energies may stir within human consciousness, a need to migrate, move home, change career paths; as a feeling of unrest ricochets through your universe.
Whilst it may seem these new energies are having a negative effect on you all, the influences of these magnetic energies will affect, not only the population of your planet now, but also generations to come. These new energies will affect the way in which human consciousness absorbs knowledge. They offer humanity an ability to experience a new sensory and spiritual awareness. Children who are born into the world in this month, will be helping, on a collective level, to awaken their parents to the lessons and need for compassion.
These children will be very gifted. We call them the luminous ones, for they herald a new dawn, a new light; and they will bring about a deep-seated spiritual re-orientation of humanity. During this month, new concepts will be embraced; particularly ones which seek to overthrow dogmatic biased religions and governmental control.
Collectively, humanity is already achieving a greater heightened spiritual sensitivity. Those who are tied to the old energies will experience this through the spiritual lesson of sacrifice. Those focused purely on material gain, lower energies of gambling and gluttony, will find happiness hard to attain, as these new energies help to teach others, success comes through helping and serving society and humanity as a whole, rather than on a selfish personal level. Do not pity those who have these experiences, for these experiences will help to refine their spiritual nature.
I would encourage light-workers at this time to withdraw from society and seek to be at one with nature. Use creative arts as way of expressing the self. New opportunities to tap into these power energies will certainly challenge accepted views. For some of you, you may experience a nagging dissatisfaction connected with your life’s purpose. This is the soul’s call for you to begin doing what you believe in, and not what you think you ‘should’ be doing.
During this month, I encourage you to speak your mind, and take confrontation in your stride, should it arise. This is because, not only is the cosmos trying to clear the air, but so too it is time to clear the air on your own planet, and in your own lives. By being honest, balance will quickly be acquired.
I would urge you all to analyse your own behaviour during this period. I would ask you to seriously consider what you are about to say, before you open your mouth to speak. Perhaps you should ask yourself, “When was the last time I really listened to what I am really saying?” Focus on refining your own life, and put your own business in order, before you focus on what is happening outside of you.