In the hectic day-to-day lives we lead, it is very hard to sometimes make time for spirituality and just as importantly to find a place where we can access peace and harmony. In the old days, many people would find sanctuary by going to church. The churches offered a place with little distraction, and just by stepping into the area, people would often just feel a greater connection to God and peace.
In modern times, not everyone is religious, and neither can we sometimes make the time to go to our local spiritual centre, so have you considered creating an angel sanctuary at home?
An angel sanctuary is not about worshipping angels, it is about creating a sacred space, one where as soon as you enter into the sacred space you can just connect with inner peace and open yourself up to spiritual communication.
When I teach people about setting up a sacred spare, one of the first hurdles I get is, I don’t have enough space at home. However, there are ways around this, you don’t need a great deal of space. You can even create an angelic sanctuary with just a tray. Alternatively, I often recommend you visit your local store and purchase yourself a 6 foot diameter rug. This, like a yoga mat, can be opened and rolled up to suit your day-to-day requirements.
Even having just a spiritual mat, will help you to create the perfect vibrational meditation area to help you connect with your angels.
Some people like to create an angel alter to help them focus more clearly on their angel or Archangels. Your sanctuary can be anywhere you like. Indoors or outdoors. So don’t feel limited to what you can and can’t do.
Any of the following can be used to create an altar:-
- A table
- A shelf
- A cupboard.
- A tray.
- A box.
- A drawer.
- A corner plot of your garden.
- A garden shed or summer house.
The whole idea of an angel alter, is to use items to inspire you and help you to feel connected with your angels. Gather together a collection of items that are significant to you and place them on your altar. For example:-
- Place a piece of fabric onto your altar.
- Place something that is symbolic of angels in the centre of your altar, maybe a statue of an angel, a card with a picture of an angel on it, or an angel pin.
- You may want to place on the altar a particular crystal associated with the angel you’re wishing to make contact with. If you’d just like to connect with all angels, you could use a quartz crystal. Alternately if you’ve collected a pebble or stone from a memorable or sacred place, you could use that.
- You could also place a lit coloured candle or tea-light to help connect with your angels. Lit candles are good as they’re a natural source of energy which the angels can utilise to manifest themselves closer to you.
Other items you could use are:-
- Fresh flowers.
- Aromatherapy oils.
- Angel cards.
- White feathers.
- Angel essence sprays.
- Natural herbs/plants.
- A small water feature.
- Photographs of anyone whom you wish to ask the angels to help or send healing to.
- Play relaxing music or a meditation CD.
- A small notepad, in case you receive angelic messages and wish to write them down.
Try to keep your angel altar clean and free from disturbance. If you’re burning candles or incense, ensure the area is safe and free of anything that may be flammable. Used regularly, you’ll find the energy vibrations at your altar will build over time, so eventually, just by entering your sacred space, you’ll feel calm, collected and in the presence of your angels.
Kabbalah Vibrational Sounds – Using sound vibration we can affect our consciousness and neural pathways so that we can connect to the frequencies of the angelic realm. If you commit yourself to using this method, you will find you have the ability to eliminate fears, negative emotions, and experience profound healing on all levels. This method is particularly useful when you have make a wrong decision or seem to be stuck in a cycle of bad luck.
HEY – ZAYIN – YUD (pronounced heh – ziyeen -yud)
Use this phrase like a mantra to access the network of angels for healing, guidance and upliftment.
If you’d like to know more about connecting with the angelic realm, take a look at our wonderful range of trance-channelled guided meditations which have been given by the archangels and ascended masters to help you connect with them and raise your vibrational energies. To view our development meditations just visit our meditation website http://www.AngelGuidedMeditations.com